Image Map

Blake's Cars 2 Birthday Party!

07 July 2013

We had a blast celebrating Blake's 3rd birthday with wonderful family and friends!  Blake was absolutely set on having a 'Cars' birthday party, so when I saw this poster, I knew it would be the perfect way to put a different spin on your traditional character-themed party.
 
I used black and neon decor with glow in the dark accents, and each of Blake's friends recieved a glow necklace and bracelet, along with other goodies.  I think Blake loved the glow in the dark decorations almost as much as all of the cars!
 
Here's the complete dessert table setup. :) 
 
 
 
The cake came from Rachel's Cakes, and it was absolutely delectable! Rachel has made all of Blake's birthday cakes, and she does an amazing job!

 
The 'Cars' toppers came from Party City.
 

 
I made the printable cupcake toppers myself when I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else. :)
 

The firework cookies were delicious and came out exactly like I pictured them! Another home run for Storybook Bakery!
 

 
 
The donuts came from a local donut shop in Suffolk called O'doodleDoo's Donuts.  They are amazing!

 
I used neon colored candy from Party City, candy dots, and pop rocks on the dessert table as well.

 
I kept the food table simple with a kid-friendly menu of hot dogs, chips, and Gatorade. :)
 
 


 
I creating place settings and centerpieces using inexpensive items from Walmart and the Dollar Tree.
 
 
 

 
And here's Daddy helping the birthday boy blow out his candles! :)

 
I love this sweet picture I snapped of our little man! We are so blessed! :)
 
 
Blake LOVED his 'Cars 2' birthday party and that makes it all worth it for me! I have a feeling we'll be working on a 'Planes' party for next year!  Bless my girly heart! ;)
 
 
Sources:
Styling: Tash & Co.
Personalized shirt: Fancy Pants
 


 


1 comment:

  1. OMG! These party arrangements are perfect. I am really unable to do such arrangements for any kind of party, no matter how much I plan. Can you please give me some tips how to be this much perfect at party planning? Actually I want to host such a party for my twins at the rental convention center in LA for their 8th birthday.

    ReplyDelete