Image Map

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

14 October 2013

This past weekend, I had the privelege of decorating for one of my sweet friend's baby showers.  Patricia's having a precious little boy, so I tried to really rack my brain and come up with a theme that was both cute and unique.  Inspiration hit when I saw these invitations at Target!

 
I already had the striped backdrop, so I just purchased some adorable prints from TheEducatedOwl on Etsy to complete the setup.

 
I found the dog food bowls at Marshall's and placed Whoppers in them. :)


A sweet lady from church made the cake, and it was absolutely delicious!
 

 
We also had doggie biscuits, a.k.a Scooby Snacks. ;) They tasted exactly like Teddy Grahams to me.

 
I found the white frames at Michaels and the adorable puppy tail hook at Stein Mart.

 
We had a great turnout and a wonderful time! I'm pretty sure that little puppy tail will be making an appearance in my boys' room soon! :)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment