Image Map

Love is All You Need

29 May 2013

Welcome to Tash & Company!  I'm beyond excited to have a spot to share all of the interiors and events that I decorate and style!  Feel free to take a look around and check back for updates!  Our brand new logo and blog design will be up within two weeks, so please ignore the pages as they are under construction. 
 
I'm so glad you stopped by!  In my very first post, I thought I'd share my mottos for life and design.  I try to live life by this motto: 
Love God.  First and foremost in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ.  This drives everything else I do.
 
Love family.  My husband, sons, and all of my family are so important to me.  They are precious beyond words.
 
Love people.  Loving others, trying to be a good friend, encourager, and servant. 
 
Those pretty much sum up how I strive to live my life every day.
 
 
And my motto for design:
Do what you love.  Regardless of whether it's popular or not.  After all, your home and events should be about you and your family.  What you love and works for you.
 
Love your home.  It should be a place where you enjoy spending time, welcoming guests, relaxing, playing, and making memories.
 
Love your memories.  In your home and with your events, you are making memories that will bring you joy for years to come.  Make them special.
 
And that summarizes my approach to design, whether it's decorating a bedroom or planning a birthday party.
 
Thanks again for dropping by, and be sure to check back soon to see all the details from our little man's first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment